Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Stiff necks & Pink blankets.

I should have known that starting a blog would mean having to deal with that horrid process of passwords.
Yes, fact, I forgot it. Again.

Anyway.

The couches in the LLCs can only stay comfortable for so long. My dearest roommate Cassandra has moved back to home to get ready to pursue her dream of studying opera at an academy in Italy. Which quite frankly, is AMAZING. But it makes my life miserable. Now I'm stuck with in an empty dorm with no Cassandra to make me food and to MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER. She was an amazing roommate, and I'm going to miss her very much.
But now it looks like I'll get to have all these little LLC couches to myself.. America.
 Too bad they're really not good for my back. Nothing is good for my back these days.

Alright, it's been awhile since I blogged last.
My mono has mostly gone away, but I was fighting a monstrous cold until recently. I cannot seem to stop getting sick.. But in a strange way, it's been good in that I've had to learn the true meaning of resting. Tis a skill that is not very well known in this day and age. So there.

Other then the tragedy of Cassandra moving out, and me fighting whatever illness seems to be irking me, the new spring semester has not provided any means of excitement. Music classes are basically all the same, I've decided to start tallying how many times my philosophy professor says "Ok" in his lectures, and I've discovered that it is only necessary to attend my Calculus class once a week instead of four. My schedule of only 12 credits makes my days extremely open, especially with no marching band. At first this really bothered me, for being lazy is not really a good mindset for me to be in.. But, since I keep getting sick consistently, I suppose it is for my benefit. I've been hoping and praying that a job will work out sooner then later.. But again, who knows how much longer I'll be getting sick over and over again.


And, I don't feel like typing a novel tonight.

Hey, bee-tee-dubs, say a prayer or two for the families, friends, and everybody involved in the tragedies that happened on our campus over the weekend.

-Alice Margaret

1 comment:

  1. Living at great speed is not necessarily the same as fullness of life, in fact it may be quite the opposite. The process of being well is good work in itself, as long as you don't mistake it for something else.

    ReplyDelete